Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VICTORY - Thanks To All of My Supporters Across Licking County For Their 'Vote of Confidence' on Election Day 2008



I am gratified to the people of Licking County for returning me to the Board of Commissioners for a second term. In what looked to be a difficult year we scored a substantial two to one victory margin! In addition our coattails helped to carry Brad Feightner to a Commissioner win, and Richard Wright to a judicial victory.


The hard work by my ReElection Committee, and dozens of family and friends made the difference as we carried our campaign to all corners of the County throughout this Election Year. Let me say "thanks" to the hundreds, if not thousands, of people I have worked with in my first term as your County Commissioner! It continues to be an honor serving you.

To the voters, whose voices were heard in record numbers this year, 'thanks' to all who supported me on the ballot on Tuesday.

In fact - THANKS A MILLION!

No comments: